We are looking for an experienced Offshore operator for our new EAGLE-ACCESS system. The system is fully electrical transferring people and cargo to wind Generator platforms. The job is to operate the first EAGLE and to support the training of other operators. This both on our training simulator as well as offshore.
- Certified stage 3 crane operator
- Safety certifications in place
- Minimum 5 year experience, largely in Offshore wind
- Experience with training operations
- Languages: English and Dutch
- Good communication skills
- Living in the Netherlands
- Used to provide first line technical support
- Strong affinity with electrical installations
Our objective is to hire a self-employed operator.
If you are interested please send your resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Offshore operator”